“In This We Believe”
The Values of the Rio Rancho Police Department shall serve as a foundation for all facets of the Agency.
- We believe in the value of human life and dignity.
- We believe that integrity is the basis for community trust.
- We believe in the principles of the Constitution.
- We believe in professional and personal excellence.
- We believe in the quality of our workforce.
- We believe in maintaining high standards of fiscal responsibility.
- We believe in cooperation.
- We believe in crime prevention.
- We believe in fairness and equality to all persons.
If you believe that you would like to reflect our values on a daily basis while serving your community, we are currently seeking qualified men and women to serve as Police Officers in our community.
Duties and Responsibilities
Basic Eligibility Requirements
Prelimnary Application for Employment form
Recruit Training Program